Today I am sharing recipe of how to make delicious deep baked chicken nuggets with you all. Though I kinda suck at cooking and hardly make something myself. But today was my father's birthday (HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYYYY PAPPAAA!! May you have many many more, love you so much) and he asked me to bake chicken nuggets for him. I googled it and tried the following recipe. You won't believe it but my family literally loved the taste and my father was so happy, he even asked me to make it again for him in near future.
You all should try making it too. They serve as good appetizer and it takes hardly 20 minutes to get them ready. (A quick and easy meal for your midnight cravings.)
For Chicken Nuggets:
- Boneless Chicken: 1 Kg
- Garlic Paste: 1 tbsp
- Black Pepper: ½ tsp
- Soya Sauce: 2 tbsp
- White Pepper: 1 tsp
- White Vinegar: 2-4 tbsp
- Salt to taste
For Coating Mixture
- Corn Flour: 1/2 cup
- All-Purpose Flour: 1 cup
- Egg Whites: 2
- White Pepper: ½ tsp
- Oil for frying as per requirement
- Salt to taste
What to do?
- Wash the chicken pieces well in the fresh water.
- Mix garlic paste, black pepper, soya sauce, salt, white pepper and white vinegar in a bowl and marinate the chicken pieces in it.
- Keep the marinated chicken in refrigerator for about half hour.
- Take two egg whites in a medium-sized bowl and beat them well.
- Add all-purpose flour, corn flour, salt and white pepper into the egg whites. Then add a little water and mix all ingredients thoroughly until it becomes a smooth paste.
- Dip the marinated chicken into the prepared mixture and keep it in fridge for few minutes.
- Take one cup cooking oil in a frying pan and heat it over medium flame.
- Fry the chicken nuggets until they become golden brown.
- Transfer them in a serving dish, garnish with salad and serve with tomato ketchup and mayonnaise. .