**You can do almost anything you put your mind to …
You can swim the deepest ocean and climb the highest peak …
Be a doctor or fly a plane
You can face adversity and still walk tall.
You are strong, beautiful, compassionate and much more than words could ever say!
Today is yours, and so is ever other day…
Happy Women’s Day!
**Behind every successful man
is a woman who is getting ahead of him!
Three cheers to the woman of tomorrow!
Happy Woman’s Day!
**IF fate favors you one day
& you are asked what you want to be,
don’t wish to be someone else….
because you are wonderful the way you are!
cheers to Womanhood!
Happy Women’s Day!
**Talented, Ambitious, Vibrant, (angel)
your enthusiasm in all your endeavors
inspires me! (bow) On Woman’s Day…
I wish success be with you always!
**A beautiful woman draws strength from troubles, smiles during distress and grows stronger with prayers & hope. Send this to a beautiful woman. I just did! Wishing you a very happy woman’s day!
**This Women’s Day resolve to…
Get your choices right!
In a nutshell…
Have a fun-filled and
Enjoyable Women’s Day!
**Every Home,Every Heart, Every Feeling,
Every Moment Of happiness is incomplete
without u, Only U can complete this world…
Happy Women’s Day
**This LIFE has no existence without a strong ally in WOMAN in every stage
of life starting from Motherhood to Wife, Sister &finally a Daughter.
Happy Women’s Day !!
**A beautiful woman must expect to be more accountable for her steps,
than one less attractive.
She wants a free sky,
Where she can be flying
She don’t ask for the wings,
Just break up her rings.
- Woman’s guess is much more accurate than a man’s certainty – Rudyard Kipling
- The history of all times and of today especially, teaches that women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves. – Louise Otto
- Women are the real architects of society. – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- What would men be without women? Scarce, sir, mighty scarce.
- Despite my thirty years of research into the feminine soul, I have not yet been able to answer the great question that has never been answered:What does a woman want? – Sigmund Freud
- A woman is like a tea bag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water. - Eleanor Roosevelt
- A beautiful woman must expect to be more accountable for her steps, than one less attractive.
- By and large, mothers and housewives are the only workers who do not have regular time off. They are the great vacation-less class.
- Being a woman is a terribly difficult task, since it consists principally in dealing with men. - Joseph Conrad
- The sadness of the women’s movement is that they don’t allow the necessity of love. See, I don’t personally trust any revolution where love is not allowed.