Struggling with weight gain and have no idea how to lose it like you never gained it?! Here are few simple and smart tips to lose your weight faster and effectively.
How To Lose Weight?
- Want to lose weight? Why not begin with checking onto your first food of the day i.e your breakfast.
Eat a high-protein breakfast. Eating a high-protein breakfast has been shown to reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day.
- Try to avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. These are the most fattening things you can put into your body, and avoiding them can help you lose weight.
- Make it your routine to drink water a half hour before meals. A study shows that drinking water a half hour before meals increased weight loss by 44% over 3 months.
- Did you know, certain foods are very useful for losing fat. Choose weight loss friendly foods. Below is a list of the 20 most weight loss friendly foods on earth.
1. Whole Eggs
2. Leafy Greens (include kale, spinach, collards, swiss chards and a few others.)
3. Salmon (Fish, and seafood in general, supplies a significant amount of iodine. Mackerel, trout, sardines, herring and other types of oily fish are also excellent.)
4. Cruciferous Vegetables (include broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage and brussels sprouts.)
5. Lean Beef and Chicken Breast
6. Boiled Potatoes
8. Beans and Legumes
10. Cottage Cheese
12. Apple Cider Vinegar
14. Some Whole Grains (oats, brown rice, quinoa.)
15. Chili Pepper
18. Chia Seeds
19. Coconut Oil
20. Full-fat Yoghurt
- Eat soluble fiber. According to Science and studies, soluble fibers tend to reduce fat, especially in the belly area. Fiber supplements like Glucomannan can also help.
Also, read about Tips to Grow Hair Faster And Healthier
- Drink coffee or tea. If you’re a coffee or a tea drinker, then drink as much as you want as the caffeine in them can boost your metabolism by 3-11%).
- Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods. Base most of your diet on whole foods. They are healthier, more filling and much less likely to cause overeating.
- Chew; eat your food slowly. Fast eaters gain more weight over time. Eating slowly makes you feel more full and boosts weight-reducing hormones.
- Use smaller plates. Studies show that people automatically eat less when they use smaller plates. Strange, but it works.
- Get a good night’s sleep, every night. Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain, so taking care of your sleep is important.
Try to make all these tips your habit and see the result for yourself. Happy Losing Weight!!