Skip to main content

I loved a Robot.

Sitting by the sea, her hair was blowing like they are dance-synchronizing with the breeze, partly smiling her silent lips were telling a beautiful poetry, holding a notebook in her one hand and a pen in other she was too engrossed in her thoughts, not caring about the surrounding or the time or how she has grabbed the attention of a hundred of the people around, and then she started writing. She began to pen down her every thought, cutting, writing again, cutting again, and so on. Her lips were stretching and expanding with a smile after every word she wrote. So many thoughts so many words and her topic - just one - him.

They say, "She was a perfect blend of a pretty face with a kind heart and a quick-witted brain. She was too smart to be broken and too beautiful to be a writer. She was both the art of God and an artist herself. Her writing was flawless and a perfect depiction of art and it was hard to believe someone as breathtaking as her could be this torn up inside." 




She used to be the most giggling-happy-go-lucky girl. Always smiling, cracking jokes, having fun. Her kindness was the most liked part of her personality, her wit was unmatched, everyone seemed to be the fan of her sarcasm. Nobody was sad around her. She was famous to cheer up every sad person and broken hearts. They used to envy her for her happiness and how she always found the reason to laugh and smile no matter what. They used to ask her the secret of happiness and how she manages to be positive and generous always.

...and then one day she fell in love.

She saw him she smiled and then she never smiled again or maybe she did just not the same.

They say, "It will be wrong to say that she stopped smiling afterward, however, her smile was not the same, her giggles were not real, her happy face was a lie, and her heart was now broken."

I still know how all her friends used to regret her falling in love - she never regretted it though. 

In the beginning, she was the happiest, all crazy in love with him, her world was limited up to him. She used to stare him quietly and love him secretly and then one day he realized her love and there began the problem.

They started to talk and getting closer to each other and with every passing day, she was falling more and more in love with him - she didn't just love him, she idealized him, she worshipped him. His attention was everything she wanted, his presence was everything she needed, his love was everything she desired, and his loyalty was everything she wished.

Growing in love, she didn't realize that it was all one-sided and it would only end up in breaking her heart in a million, billion pieces that she would never be okay again. And then that day came, he became tired of her and left.

They say, "It was the last time they saw her genuinely smiling. Although, she still smile and tried to look as happy as she always had been but it was never the same. She was more kind, more generous, most helping and loving, just not happy."

They used to envy her for happiness and now all they wished for her was the same old happy her. They watched her putting the notebook and the pen down, smiling with tears in her eyes, rubbing her eyes with her palms, smiling again, and leaving. One of them ran towards the notebook to read what she was writing for so long.

"I loved a Robot. A human who was more of a robot. A beautiful human with the prettiest smile, and big shining eyes, who was smart, bold, and brave, the most intelligent, the courageous, and daring. I loved a human who was determined enough to touch the skies and timid enough to carry the love of a girl in his heart.  I loved him with all the love in my heart and in return, he left. I loved a robot - a human robot."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You are her escape.

Every time she is a little too sad inside, she comes to you. She comes to you running, walking, crawling, the least she has the strength the fastest she comes to you. Every time, when someone very dear to her betrayed her, cheated on her, or left her in the worldly chaos to fight alone, and to wonder if she is strong enough to get over the hurt that beloved has caused her, she gathers her courage, and recollect all the torn pieces of her heart, hopes, and trust, and she comes to you. And that time, when someone who was the dearest to her, died, she didn't say a word, she laughed hysterically, she grieved in silence and came to you. She prayed for his peace in the hereafter and stayed patient. When everyone around her was crying, screaming, complaining about the loss she had gone through, she remained calm, she asked everyone to be strong, and she quietly whispered to you to make it easy for all of them, and that she believes that whatever you did must be the right thing to do, s

How to be happy?

Once was very happy. The same girl cries a lot now. Who did this to her? They say, she killed her happiness. Why would she? She is crazy. What drove her crazy? She did this to herself. Weird, she seems stupid. Yes, she does. But why? Who knows. Once she was known as the happiest-go-luckiest girl. Her teacher was tired of her always laughing. Annoyingly he'd say, you don't care where you sit, you will always laugh, right? Happily, she'd say, yes, sir! I am always happy. I make my own happiness. How? they'd ask. Just like this! She'd shrug. It was easy for her to be happy. Her classmates called her "Kittenish". Who laughs the most, cries the most too, they'd tell her. Nah, I won't. Proudly she'd say. Believing in her fate, in her God, in herself. I'll always laugh like this. Then she fell in love. With this calm, great guy, I must say. He was so beautiful. She used to think about him all the time. He had this infectious smile and chameleon ey

She misses her father.

Dad, you taught me to play. You taught me to play with all those little dolls, Stuffed animals, electronic trains, toy robots, You taught me to hold the bat, and hit the ball, You taught me how to handle the rackets, And how to play badminton or table tennis, You made me able to play and won all those different games. When I was the littlest of me, a toddler, You taught me to sit, to stand, to crawl, to walk, and to run You saw me learning to speak, laugh, smile, You witness me getting older and older with every passing day, And you were my mentor for all of this. My first day of school, then college, university, And finally, my first day on the job. You were proud, you were the happiest, And my biggest inspiration, my teacher, my best advisor, You saw me achieving it bit by bit and you were there. You were there to pick me up every time I fall, And support me, and encourage me every time I fail, You taught me how to handle tears when I am down, And how to laugh