Skip to main content

For every dark night, there's a brighter day.

When crying is the only option,
Crying over the things you lose,
Crying over the loved ones - who left,
Crying all alone,
Crying your heart out,
Crying that comes from the pit of your stomach,
Crying that makes you weak in your limbs,
Crying that makes you go breathless,
Crying like your heart is gonna stop,
Crying while shivering, praying,
Crying like your body has turned into pain,
Crying like this is the end of the world,
Crying with hopelessness,
Crying, knowing you will never get over it,
Crying like insane, mad person,
Crying like you will never be able to cry again,

Crying your life away...




If that is how you are crying,
Cry!
I know it hurts,
It hurts so hard that nobody can ever understand,
It hurts physically crying in such a way,

I know it all,
But believe me,
After every dark night comes a brighter day,
A day that will shine your life out,

A day filled with happinesses and happinesses,
A day worth crying, worth all that pain,
A day you will never get enough of,
And then you'll understand,
Those were the tears to make you more strong,
Those were the howls to bless you with more joy, more thankfulness, more hopes.
Yes, crying hurts really hard,
But still, it's a blessing, not a curse,

So cry like a river,
Make a bridge,
And get over it...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to be happy?

Once was very happy. The same girl cries a lot now. Who did this to her? They say, she killed her happiness. Why would she? She is crazy. What drove her crazy? She did this to herself. Weird, she seems stupid. Yes, she does. But why? Who knows. Once she was known as the happiest-go-luckiest girl. Her teacher was tired of her always laughing. Annoyingly he'd say, you don't care where you sit, you will always laugh, right? Happily, she'd say, yes, sir! I am always happy. I make my own happiness. How? they'd ask. Just like this! She'd shrug. It was easy for her to be happy. Her classmates called her "Kittenish". Who laughs the most, cries the most too, they'd tell her. Nah, I won't. Proudly she'd say. Believing in her fate, in her God, in herself. I'll always laugh like this. Then she fell in love. With this calm, great guy, I must say. He was so beautiful. She used to think about him all the time. He had this infectious smile and chameleon ey

You are her escape.

Every time she is a little too sad inside, she comes to you. She comes to you running, walking, crawling, the least she has the strength the fastest she comes to you. Every time, when someone very dear to her betrayed her, cheated on her, or left her in the worldly chaos to fight alone, and to wonder if she is strong enough to get over the hurt that beloved has caused her, she gathers her courage, and recollect all the torn pieces of her heart, hopes, and trust, and she comes to you. And that time, when someone who was the dearest to her, died, she didn't say a word, she laughed hysterically, she grieved in silence and came to you. She prayed for his peace in the hereafter and stayed patient. When everyone around her was crying, screaming, complaining about the loss she had gone through, she remained calm, she asked everyone to be strong, and she quietly whispered to you to make it easy for all of them, and that she believes that whatever you did must be the right thing to do, s

She misses her father.

Dad, you taught me to play. You taught me to play with all those little dolls, Stuffed animals, electronic trains, toy robots, You taught me to hold the bat, and hit the ball, You taught me how to handle the rackets, And how to play badminton or table tennis, You made me able to play and won all those different games. When I was the littlest of me, a toddler, You taught me to sit, to stand, to crawl, to walk, and to run You saw me learning to speak, laugh, smile, You witness me getting older and older with every passing day, And you were my mentor for all of this. My first day of school, then college, university, And finally, my first day on the job. You were proud, you were the happiest, And my biggest inspiration, my teacher, my best advisor, You saw me achieving it bit by bit and you were there. You were there to pick me up every time I fall, And support me, and encourage me every time I fail, You taught me how to handle tears when I am down, And how to laugh