Skip to main content

My eyes were shining on the favor my Lord sent.

I breathed loss, and I walked loneliness,
When you unfold your hands in mine.
I cried blood, and I sobbed glee,
When I lost my glance in your eyes.
All the times we laughed, we wept together,
The joys we shared, the moments we gathered,
The promises you made, the vows you sing,
The oaths you read, eventual rather.
The sighs we gasped, the love we made,
The pain we bore, the mirth we had,
My soul was hemorrhaged with the pain you give,
My heart was pounding but my body was dead.



I wiped my tears and tried to smile,
I took a step and hiked a mile,
I stopped near the bench with emptiness in my mind,
It was the place where we seated for a while.
I recalled all the times,
With the possibility of us united again,
How I beseeched you to not to leave,
How all my begging goes in vain.
Your insulting smirks and guiltless sight,
Stabbed my heart to lose the fight,
I wondered where my love went wrong,
My feelings for you weren't enough, right?



I perceived my mistake to ask you to stay,
And how silly was I to feel stray,
You deceived me and left me in the midst of the road,
When you saw my unconscious body has started to sway.
I realized the blessing, God has showered on me,
Now, everything was blooming wherever I see,
I galore the tears of us falling apart,
I resigned the love I was longing for, free.
Watching into my future I started walking again,
This time I was walking bold and confident,
I smiled through tears bright and wide,
"My eyes were shining on the favor my Lord sent."



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to be happy?

Once was very happy. The same girl cries a lot now. Who did this to her? They say, she killed her happiness. Why would she? She is crazy. What drove her crazy? She did this to herself. Weird, she seems stupid. Yes, she does. But why? Who knows. Once she was known as the happiest-go-luckiest girl. Her teacher was tired of her always laughing. Annoyingly he'd say, you don't care where you sit, you will always laugh, right? Happily, she'd say, yes, sir! I am always happy. I make my own happiness. How? they'd ask. Just like this! She'd shrug. It was easy for her to be happy. Her classmates called her "Kittenish". Who laughs the most, cries the most too, they'd tell her. Nah, I won't. Proudly she'd say. Believing in her fate, in her God, in herself. I'll always laugh like this. Then she fell in love. With this calm, great guy, I must say. He was so beautiful. She used to think about him all the time. He had this infectious smile and chameleon ey

You are her escape.

Every time she is a little too sad inside, she comes to you. She comes to you running, walking, crawling, the least she has the strength the fastest she comes to you. Every time, when someone very dear to her betrayed her, cheated on her, or left her in the worldly chaos to fight alone, and to wonder if she is strong enough to get over the hurt that beloved has caused her, she gathers her courage, and recollect all the torn pieces of her heart, hopes, and trust, and she comes to you. And that time, when someone who was the dearest to her, died, she didn't say a word, she laughed hysterically, she grieved in silence and came to you. She prayed for his peace in the hereafter and stayed patient. When everyone around her was crying, screaming, complaining about the loss she had gone through, she remained calm, she asked everyone to be strong, and she quietly whispered to you to make it easy for all of them, and that she believes that whatever you did must be the right thing to do, s

She misses her father.

Dad, you taught me to play. You taught me to play with all those little dolls, Stuffed animals, electronic trains, toy robots, You taught me to hold the bat, and hit the ball, You taught me how to handle the rackets, And how to play badminton or table tennis, You made me able to play and won all those different games. When I was the littlest of me, a toddler, You taught me to sit, to stand, to crawl, to walk, and to run You saw me learning to speak, laugh, smile, You witness me getting older and older with every passing day, And you were my mentor for all of this. My first day of school, then college, university, And finally, my first day on the job. You were proud, you were the happiest, And my biggest inspiration, my teacher, my best advisor, You saw me achieving it bit by bit and you were there. You were there to pick me up every time I fall, And support me, and encourage me every time I fail, You taught me how to handle tears when I am down, And how to laugh