Skip to main content

Live, My Little Girl!

Hey, you, my little girl!
Yes, you!
Tired of the world and its ugly truths, fake characters, poisonous smiles.
Exhausted from trying too hard,
Living unwanted life,
loving unrealized, unreturned,
Caring for people who never cared for you,
Crying whole night to forget someone who ditched you years back,
Missing everyone who never stayed but left.
My little sweet girl,
I know you are hurt,
Too hurt to describe in words,
And I know this loneliness is killing you inside,
I understand your struggle when you smile half-heartedly,
Or when you try to hide your face while your tears coursed down your cheeks,
I understand all of it.
I have been there too,
I have done this too...


Yes, my sweetheart!!
I too have wept all the night over my long lost loved ones,
I too have loved someone who never reciprocated it,
I too have dreams still unfulfilled,
I too have faked smiles when I wanted to cry, worse - scream,
I too have been ditched and betrayed,
I too have been misused, abused, used, overused,
I too have been at the edge of giving up on life,
I too have tried to finish this stupid, oh so stupid life.
But my honey sweet, brave girl,
You should know,
You should know that you are worth a lot more than just being someone's second choice
worse - not being someone's choice at all,
You should know that you are beautiful, bold, brave, incredibly amazing,
You should know still when you are crying for someone who cheated on you
there are a lot who love you so much more.






You should know,
Oh my munchkin,
There is someone for whom you are the reason to smile,
There is someone who wishes all the best for you,
There is someone who will go beyond any limits just to make you happy,
There is someone who has just prayed for you,
There is someone who wants you to live longer and happier,
And there are enough of someones to whom you matter a lot.





Oh my baby girl,
I know you are too done with this life and its cruel faces,
And I understand you just want to give up your beautiful self to the hands of death,
But my buttercup,
Try, try and just don't give up.
You need to learn to live again,
Just fight, fight your demons to survive.
Live. Struggle living but live.
Be happy. No matter what!?!

Suicide is the worst of all.
And suicide has never been an option.
You're going to get everything.
You will be happy again,
You will soon find your love,
Your dreams will soon be fulfilled,
Your long lost friend might come back regretting why he even left,
So just don't give up,
Not too soon, never,
Just wait for the right time.
It will all be fine.
Live, my doll,

Don't die yet.
Just don't.

Live!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

She misses her father.

Dad, you taught me to play. You taught me to play with all those little dolls, Stuffed animals, electronic trains, toy robots, You taught me to hold the bat, and hit the ball, You taught me how to handle the rackets, And how to play badminton or table tennis, You made me able to play and won all those different games. When I was the littlest of me, a toddler, You taught me to sit, to stand, to crawl, to walk, and to run You saw me learning to speak, laugh, smile, You witness me getting older and older with every passing day, And you were my mentor for all of this. My first day of school, then college, university, And finally, my first day on the job. You were proud, you were the happiest, And my biggest inspiration, my teacher, my best advisor, You saw me achieving it bit by bit and you were there. You were there to pick me up every time I fall, And support me, and encourage me every time I fail, You taught me how to handle tears when I am down, And how to laugh

You are her escape.

Every time she is a little too sad inside, she comes to you. She comes to you running, walking, crawling, the least she has the strength the fastest she comes to you. Every time, when someone very dear to her betrayed her, cheated on her, or left her in the worldly chaos to fight alone, and to wonder if she is strong enough to get over the hurt that beloved has caused her, she gathers her courage, and recollect all the torn pieces of her heart, hopes, and trust, and she comes to you. And that time, when someone who was the dearest to her, died, she didn't say a word, she laughed hysterically, she grieved in silence and came to you. She prayed for his peace in the hereafter and stayed patient. When everyone around her was crying, screaming, complaining about the loss she had gone through, she remained calm, she asked everyone to be strong, and she quietly whispered to you to make it easy for all of them, and that she believes that whatever you did must be the right thing to do, s

How to be happy?

Once was very happy. The same girl cries a lot now. Who did this to her? They say, she killed her happiness. Why would she? She is crazy. What drove her crazy? She did this to herself. Weird, she seems stupid. Yes, she does. But why? Who knows. Once she was known as the happiest-go-luckiest girl. Her teacher was tired of her always laughing. Annoyingly he'd say, you don't care where you sit, you will always laugh, right? Happily, she'd say, yes, sir! I am always happy. I make my own happiness. How? they'd ask. Just like this! She'd shrug. It was easy for her to be happy. Her classmates called her "Kittenish". Who laughs the most, cries the most too, they'd tell her. Nah, I won't. Proudly she'd say. Believing in her fate, in her God, in herself. I'll always laugh like this. Then she fell in love. With this calm, great guy, I must say. He was so beautiful. She used to think about him all the time. He had this infectious smile and chameleon ey